Friday, September 11, 2015

First Impressions

I was offered a job going back out on tour about a week ago.  I couldn't be any more excited.  It feels like such a long time since I went out with Hillsong United, and even longer since Third Day and Switchfoot.  This offer could not have arrived at a better time as work is about to slow down.

This tour is 49 shows in about 60 days.  It will be a challenge, but it will also include actual days off, which I haven't had in a while.  Days of rest will be enjoyed.  I plan on using them mostly for working out (so I don't gain weight while touring) and also finding adventures (Graceland, Six Flags, Surfing...)
The shows are nationwide!  We travel from Georgia to Minnesota to California.  It's a lot of time on the bus, but every moment of it should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment