Saturday, September 26, 2015

Laundry Day

Today I was given the task of washing towels.  Sounds easy enough. The venue manager shows me the washing machine. "It's basic, I don't need to give you directions."
"Nope. I'm good. Thank you."
See. Nothing fancy. Except...did you notice anything different...?
Yeah. I didn't either. I ran an entire load. Got back and the towels were rather dry. I thought maybe it was a water saver machine. Pulled out the towels and the soap pod was still in tact. 
This. Did. Not. Work. 
Try it again. Hit wash. It's making noises. No water. Then I see it above the dryer: 
Do you see it now...?
Quick!  Turn the water ON!!
A piece of information that would have been good to know before the first load. Oh well. Figured it out. Moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment