Thursday, October 15, 2015

Santa!!! It's Santa!! Santa Monica!!!

I got to hang out with two of my friends from Atlanta film sets today in their home state of California today!!
JennMarie, whom I've known for about 7 years now. 
And Claire, whom I've known for 2 years. 
We started by heading towards breakfast. Almost there, we were sidetracked by the La Brea Tar Pits. 
Next to La Brea was the art museum. It's closed on Wednesdays, so we only got to see two exhibits. The ones outside. A big rock and some lamp posts. Both were really cool. I got in trouble at the lamp posts though because there is a 'no climbing the exhibit!' Rule that isn't posted anywhere. 
After both museums, we finally made it to The Hollywood Strip. We came across several 'stars of the Stars'.  Elvis, Beatles, John Cusack...to name a few of my favorites. 
One really stood out in my kind though:
Oh, did you notice the Mountain Dew?  We decided to go into the Kodak Theater. In the theater was a convention. We crashed the convention and nobody said a thing to us for about 20 minutes. We had our pictures taken. We were given free drinks (the Mountain Dew). And finally someone noticed us, as we were dressed in street clothes and everyone else was dressed in nice suits. Oh well.  It was fun while it lasted. 
The Chinese Theater:

I only took one photo of the front sidewalk of the Chinese Theater.  It was of the Vince Vaughn stone.  Only because it was in one of his movies that I became SAGe by having my first lines in a feature film.  
Just before leaving, I did a little thing for Jimmy Kimmel Live and then JennMarie got to do a thing on 'Ten Questions'. 
Our next stop: private tour of the 21st Century Fox backlot.  
We couldn't really take pics. So I only have a couple that were ok. 
Then after a quick dinner snack...
We took a quick walk on the Santa Monica Pier. 
It looks a lot cooler than it really was IMO. 
It was ok. 
Today though - today was so amazing!!!
Good times with great friends!!  






















No comments:

Post a Comment