Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday, Prep Day.

All work related things on the schedule today.  We already met with the buses and got them stocked up with more food and drinks.  This will be the longest the tour (and myself) will be gone on tour. We are out for 18 days straight!!
Flying out to Texas tonight. From there we have a few shows before reaching California. A few Cali shows as we head north to Oregon and Idaho. Then a straight shot down to Vegas!!  
Then we head east again...

Jenn and I packed most of our stuff on to the bus.  I kept a backpack with my laptop and chargers.  I could have put all that on the bus since we will be meeting the bus in about ten hours but I think I explained it best to Jenn this way:
"I don't think it would be the best idea, now that I'm not on the Terrorist Watch List, to immediately get on a one-way flight without some sort of luggage."

No comments:

Post a Comment